Sound & Vision

lundi 22 décembre 2008

Kitchen


Photo: Julien Weber

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

i'm in love with that outfit. The sequin top, the pants and the hat are all perfection

JINX a dit…

i check out your blog all the time, i love your style and i really enjoy your blog
-chris

CULTURE CREATORS a dit…

I always went to your other blog and subsequently missed out on this lovely one. BOO. YOU ARE SO PRETTY. Love the pants.

Lala Lopez a dit…

amazingggg outfit

Anonyme a dit…

let me know when you've linked me and i'll link you
xox

www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com

LF a dit…

that kitchen is fantastic, I could only dream of one day having tile work that beautiful. Your outfit is very Charlie Chaplin of you and I love it :))


Jess

Archives du blog

bloglovin

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter