Sound & Vision

mardi 21 avril 2009

WAD




A photo shoot we did for WAD magazine over a year ago.
At the end I felt like running off with all the clothes I'm wearing in these...
Sadly, that was not an option.
But I still love these photos.
WAD - The Audrey Issue

23 commentaires:

Emz a dit…

Oh that looks like so much fun!!

Jessica a dit…

so fun !

Feather Hunter a dit…

hahah awesome shoot, looks like fun! xxx

Jillian Hobbs a dit…

crazy... looks like it was a lot of fun though!
thx for visiting my blog! loving yours!

Kelly a dit…

Wow that fuschia tutu is FUN personified! Or fashion-ified?

tia a dit…

i love kid modelsssss. always so cute and spontaneous.

xo,
SORINO

Kiki a dit…

thanks for your comment!
concept here is great....and yes amazing clothes...you should have stolen them ha
x

Sonya a dit…

dont care about options :D take what you want.the pics are so cool.i love the atmosphere somehow.. cant explain.

grace a dit…

you are far too kind!

i couldnt find one myself so i made one! though it took quite a bit of time, it's more gratifying- and less expensive!- to wear!

if you're interested, let me know! i have a big collection of rhinestone chains and broaches, like the ones i used for mine

ps your blog... so addicting.

Shes Dressing Up a dit…

I LOVE these images!

ashley a dit…

What a lovely blog you've got. You're absolutely a doll, dare I say one of my new fav blogs?

http://thecobrasnake.com/

Victoria a dit…

awesome shots :D so great

A* a dit…

Can't believe your pics! they are great!!!!!!!

thank u for visiting mine!! hope "to see" you there soon!

Salut!

A**

http://bcnscrawls.blogspot.com

Mash a dit…

funny pics ! looks like you had much fun :-)
love from france
xoxo

Genevieve a dit…

Pretty people!

LF a dit…

Too cool, what a great shoot! I too would have wanted to split the these fabulous clothes!

jess s//

hannah a dit…

haha. so adorable! i want that kids incredibles costume!

glamur_p a dit…

babe you are gorgeous and famous in a same time that is perfect!!!

Anonyme a dit…

haha those kids are too funny!

Belen Vazquez Amaro a dit…

it looks kind of crazy and funny! cool! kisses

Lara a dit…

this looks like so much fun!! I did a style shoot for Paper Mag recently and we used adorble fashion kids too. I wll post photos eventually!

xo

Lara a dit…

this looks like so much fun!! I did a style shoot for Paper Mag recently and we used adorble fashion kids too. I wll post photos eventually!

xo

ray a dit…

AGHHHHHHH! ive been missing you!!

i had lost all my bookmarks and remembered to look back at my post about you - WHEW!

love all these new flicks... need YOU to sell my vintage... geezzzzzzz

Archives du blog

bloglovin

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter